Wednesday, May 31, 2006

On the radio

No, not me. Chris Well, who I'm sure is much more interesting. If you want to hear Chris interviewed tomorrow on the radio program "Bookshelf," hosted by Dawn Weber, at 4:20 PM Central on KJAB 88.3 FM, Mexico, Missouri, point your browser here: http://kjab.com

In case you haven't been paying attention, Chris is the author of one of my favorite novels from last year, Forgiving Solomon Long. I've started his new one, Deliver Us From Evelyn, and am enjoying it. Friday I'm participating in his First Friday promotion: you'll find the first chapter of Evelyn here (as well as about 40 other places). It's just one more way to generate a little buzz about a good book. And the plan is to do this with other novels in the future. It's not too late if you still want to participate. Visit Chris's blog for the details.

No comments: