Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Links, I have links

If you pay any attention to the links at the left, I've added a few. Megan, my younger daughter, and Rebecca, my childhood best friend, both have Xanga sites and they often have thought-provoking or amusing insights.

I've added The New Pantagruel because it's such an interesting online journal, and it's also where you'll find Mark Bertrand's most recent short fiction, Midafternoon Apocalypse. I think I mentioned it before, but it's worth reading more than once.

I've been reading Jordon Cooper's blog for a while now -- I appreciate his perspective and his spirit.

Randall Friesen is another Covenant blogger (and another Canadian) and I got tired of hopping over there from Covenantblogs.

And I've added Charis Connection, which is where a number of Christian writers share their thoughts -- usually very good and instructive thoughts, I might add.

No comments: