Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving and other stuff

Megan has blogged about the trip Julia and I made to Illinois for a family baby shower. It was lots of fun. Reading it reminds me that I have a lot to be thankful for. I hope you'll take time to really give thanks this week.

Sports Illustrated has a good article about the Kansas-Missouri football game coming up on Saturday. I like the Max Falkenstien (long-time KU broadcaster) quote near the end of the article: "People are so wrapped up in football, they almost forgot basketball season was starting." It's been a long, long time since anyone took KU football seriously -- it's kind of nice to see a team from Kansas getting some respect.

Starting last week and continuing this week, there's a good discussion at The Rabbit Room about Creative Intent. If you haven't checked out this group blog, now's a good time.

No comments: