Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cool quiz

I found out about this quiz while browsing here, so I took it. I'm a sucker for quizzes. But this one is pretty accurate. I almost laughed out loud at the statements about physical dexterity. My score below will tell you why.

Here's my results:
You scored as Verbal/Linguistic. You have highly developed auditory skills, enjoy reading and writing and telling stories, and are good at getting your point across. You learn best by saying and hearing words. People like you include poets, authors, speakers, attorneys, politicians, lecturers and teachers.

Verbal/Linguistic


96%

Intrapersonal


79%

Musical/Rhythmic


79%

Interpersonal


57%

Visual/Spatial


29%

Bodily/Kinesthetic


21%

Logical/Mathematical


18%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: