Saturday, April 22, 2006

4 things

A friend of mine tagged me for this via e-mail and so I thought I'd post my answers here, too. I'm not going to tag anybody because most everyone I know has been meme'd to death, but you're welcome to have fun with this if you so choose.

How well do you know me??
For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. nurse's aide
2. laundry/housekeeping aide in a nursing home
3. newspaper reporter/copyeditor
4. college instructor

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Tootsie
2. About a Boy
3. The Goodbye Girl
4. While You Were Sleeping

Four places I have lived:
1. Bowen, Ill.
2. Linton, Ind.
3. Lincoln, Ill.
4. Clifton, Kan.
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. Numbers
3. WKRP in Cincinnati (I know it's old, but it's my favorite)
4. 60 Minutes

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Nashville, Tenn. (quite a few times to visit relatives)
2. San Antonio, Texas (twice -- World's Fair in 1968 and last year for a convention)
3. Dale Hollow Lake, Ky.
4. Chicago, Ill. (both when I was a kid and as an adult)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Lasagna
3. Meat loaf
4. Fajitas

Four places I would rather be right now:
(not sure I'd rather be anywhere but here, but here's four places I'd love to visit)
1. London
2. San Francisco
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Someplace with a beach

No comments: