Thursday, April 20, 2006

I ran over a goat because the voices told me to

Pick the month you were born with:

January--I danced with
Febuary--I loved
March--I choked on
April--I licked
May-- I kicked
June--I murdered
July--I sang to
August--I had lunch with
September--I ran over
October--I smoked
November--I yelled at
December--I kissed


Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1-------a cat
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a gangster
6-------a mexican
7-------a llama
8-------a banana
9-------myself
10-------my neighbor
11-------an ipod
12-------my dog
13-------chuck norris
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------my best friends boyfriend
20-------a football player
21-------a permanent marker
22-------my boyfriends tounge
23-------a noodle
24-------my girlfriend
25-------a baseball bat
26-------my sister
27-------a cd
28-------my science teacher
29-------a thorn bush
30-------my cell phone
31-------A homeless guy


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White------Because I'm sexy
Black-------Because I'm a ninja who wants Taco Johns
Pink--------Because that's how I roll.
Red---------Because I love her/him
Blue--------Because the voices told me to
Green------Because I hate myself.
Purple------because im an ass
Gray--------Because I was drunk as hell
Yellow------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange----Because I hate my family.
Other-------Because im NOT homosexual.

Then post your answer as your subject
.

(Thanks to Megan for this very strange, but amusing, exercise.)

2 comments:

Mikesell said...

I kissed a football player because I was drunk as hell.
(Here's hoping it was the Mia Hamm variety of footballer.)

lindaruth said...

Very funny Jules. :)