Monday, October 09, 2006

The clan gathers ...


That's what Mir says, at least. And where would this gathering be, you ask? Why in the Faith in Fiction forum at NaNoWriMo. Technically speaking, I'm not writing something new. But I figure I'll hang out and be a cheerleader and work on revising Secrets in Connors Grove, like I've been planning to do for the last year or so. I've even put up the nifty little logo (and I mean the smallest one).

If you have a novel bursting from your imagination, maybe you should join. Head to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and register. The actual writing starts in November, and the goal is to write 50,000 words in a month. I only did about half that, but I did write those words faster than I usually do. So I'm hoping the motivation will help me push harder on the revision. I might even set myself some kind of revision schedule.

1 comment:

Mike Duran said...

I am intimidated by this 50K goal, but feel it is something I should probably take a stab at. Heck, half the feat would be a great accomplishment for a slow writer like me. Thanks for the reminder -- and encouragement -- Linda.