Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Random links

Here's some good stuff:

Check out the new Carnival of Christian Writers at Writer ... Interrupted. I've even got an entry in it. And of course, many wiser and better writers have entries, too.

Roy Peter Clark, in his Writing Tools column (at poynter.org) highlighted something interesting yesterday (but I just read it today): A graphic novel version of the 9/11 Commission report. You can read some of it here.

If you're involved in editing and publishing, you probably use InDesign (from Adobe). This fall I found a cool site called InDesign Secrets that helps you make the most of the software. And one of the neat things is they have a free plug-in for InDesign that brings a fresh tip to you every day when you start InDesign. I've found some truly helpful and time-saving tips since I installed the plug-in.

No comments: