Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sidebar updates

If you look closely, you'll see that I took a little time this afternoon to reorganize my blogroll and update some links in the sidebar. I've added the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance, since Bonnie Calhoun has set up a nifty new Web site. I've added links to my most recent stories, Confessions of a Christian Mom and The Man Who Kept a Dragon in the Basement. I've also added links to Dick Staub's blog and Relief Journal. Dick Staub writes regularly about faith and the arts and Relief is a new journal for Christian expression.

I've also rearranged the blogroll. Bloglines lets you do a lot more manipulation than it used to (either that, or I just finally figured it out), so it was easy to group things into categories. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Daily Rounds are the blogs I read every day, almost without fail. Friends are, well, friends. Strange, Wonderful, Whatever are the ones I'm not exactly sure how to classify. Let me add just a note about the Faith, Art, Writing category. Some of these are indeed about the intersection of faith and art or faith and writing, but some are just more about faith and some are more about writing. Just in case you're wondering why Storyteller's Unplugged, for example, is in the same category as the Charis Connection.

No comments: