Friday, July 15, 2005

Music, sweet music

Joe Clifford Faust posted an interesting list of the last 15 songs he's downloaded from iTunes. Which got me to thinking about my downloading habits. The list below is over the last couple of months, including my last free song binge before that contest ended.

I suppose some of the songs on this list say something about when I went to high school, but you have to admit, I have eclectic tastes.

Whipping Post -- The Allman Brothers
La Grange -- ZZ Top
She Talks to Angels -- The Black Crows
Jealous Again -- The Black Crows
Best of You -- Foo Fighters
Even Flow -- Pearl Jam (from Rearview Mirror)
Smells Like Teen Spirit -- Nirvana
She Sells Sanctuary -- The Cult
Evil Ways -- Santana
Fire Woman --The Cult
Your Time Has Come -- Audioslave
A Thousand Miles -- Vanessa Carlton
My Life -- Billy Joel
Piano Man -- Billy Joel
Vehicle -- Bo Bice
That's the Way of the World -- Earth, Wind and Fire
Ain't No Sunshine -- Bill Withers
Use Me -- Bill Withers
Lean on Me -- Bill Withers
Moonlight Feels Right -- Starbuck


No comments: