Sunday, July 03, 2005

Vive la ... ?

I use StatCounter to track visits to my blog and I discovered that someone from France has visited. I think that's the first time I've had a visitor from France. Very cool. I always appreciate comments, by the way. (Hint, hint)

Also, fellow Fif'er TS Beckett has a blog now. Welcome! Pay him a visit. He has a lyrical way with words, I might add.

This is a holiday weekend -- so why am I messing around on the computer? Have a safe and entertaining 4th of July. We will join many of our friends from church for a picnic and fireworks extravaganza that has become an eagerly anticipated annual event -- much like Bilbo's birthday party. One of the hosts even has hobbit-like qualities. Lots of food, fun and fellowship in the best kind of way.

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

How does he know this?

For example did you know that if no one is looking an electron has a different spin than if someone is looking?

lindaruth said...

I have no idea. Ask him . :)

But I know all kinds of weird things because of that whole encyclopedia reading thing. :)

Linda