Tuesday, October 18, 2005

October's Celebration of Christian Fiction is now up

Yes, it's time once again for the Celebration of Christian Fiction. Dee Stewart, at Christian Fiction, is the host this month and she's gathered together a bountiful harvest of stories for your reading pleasure. You're sure to find something that will touch, encourage or challenge you (or all three). My entry is the opening chapters of my WIP, Secrets in Connors Grove, and I've posted it over on my writing blog.

And speaking of writing, I've changed my mind (not unusual for me -- just ask my husband) about the subject for my NaNoWriMo project. I was looking through my various writing files and decided I wanted to write another Connors Grove story. I already have a good outline started and it's a story I've thought through quite a bit already. So watch for updates throughout the month of November on A Long Night in Connors Grove. It features most of the characters in Secrets -- and you might recognize some people from Long Way Home and Lost and Found, too.

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

I'm a little jealous. :-)

Unknown said...

You're on the ball. After this week I will clamp down and get back to my writing. I get so caught up reading and reviewing that I forget about my own work. Thanks for plugging and posting.