Monday, June 06, 2005

Hi, my name is Linda and I'm a blogaholic

Yes, I think there should be a group for us (I'm not alone). I was in San Antonio for a conference last week and there were a limited number of computers for us to use, so I didn't have time to do more than check for essential e-mail. And I missed blogging. Really. I came back and checked my stats on StatCounter and saw that when I wasn't posting, my traffic really went down (and it wasn't all that great to start with). I found myself hoping that people would understand and come back once I started posting again. This is sad. I also missed reading blogs and have a lot of catching up to do.

So if recognizing that you have a problem is the first step in recovery, maybe I'm on my way. But maybe not. I guess I'll find out next time I'm gone for a few days.

2 comments:

Valerie Comer said...

I can't believe I missed your return. (sob) I'm sorry...

lindaruth said...

That's OK. You've been busy cranking out all those words a day. :)
Linda