Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday at random

Here's a few links to enlighten and entertain you this weekend. They'll also make you think.

First, Mick ponders Real Life or Nothing Like It, in response to Luci Shaw's book The Crime of Living Cautiously. This is one of his best (which is saying something) and gives me a lot to think about.

On a somewhat related theme, Mary learns more about true freedom in Christ.

Another guy that makes me think a lot about my Christian walk is Dan, who writes about A Long Obedience in the Same Direction.

Mark's post today at the Master's Artist is about writing from the heart. I think he did here.

Jeanne goes dining and dancing with her sweetheart. She makes me smile.

In a somewhat lighter vein:

Today's Foxtrot reminds me of a conversation or two I've had with my teenagers, before school started last week.

Tim Challies translates Canadian for his non-Canadian readers. (Tim usually writes about more serious topics, and he's worth reading then, too.)

Finally, from the Holy Cow! department: Robin Parrish, editor of Infuze, points us to the Amazing Lego Church. My boys have done some pretty impressive Lego building in their day, but nothing like this.

No comments: