Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Random day

For lack of anything interesting to blog today, here's a few links.

Amazon is publishing short stories for individual download and BoingBoing posted some info about it. It sounds interesting.

As the parent of adult children, I found the Internet Monk's post the other day very interesting and right on the mark.

Sometimes The Thinklings have deep thoughts. Sometimes they're just funny, as in today when Jared's post reminded me why I'm glad my children are mostly grown.

We've lived in Kansas 19 years as of this week. Tomorrow I think I'll tell a story about Adventures in Moving.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I'll look forward to reading your Adventures in Moving, having just survived that experience myself. I don't want to do it again for a long, long time.